Scientific socialism is the term first used by Friedrich Engels to explain the social-political-economic concept first pioneered by Karl Marx. Although the phrase socialism has arrive at mean specifically a mixture of political and economic science. Scientific socialism refers to a method intended for understanding and predicting social, economic, and material phenomena by examining their historical trends with the use of the scientific method so that you can derive probable effects and probable potential developments.
- Bangladesh Budget During Caretaker Government 2008
- A Brave and Responsible Girl Saved the Life of an Endangered Baby
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Vasu Vihara)
- How to Express Financial Narrative
- How to Generate Competitive Advantage
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Operation of Standard Bank Ltd