The major objective of this report is to analysis Credit Management Practices in National Bank Limited. General objectives of this reports are to provide a general description of the Credit Recovery System of NBL, to have practical knowledge of credit management practice by a prominent bank and to know the effectiveness of credit appraisal system in the process of credit approval system. Finally this report make swot analysis Credit Management Practices in National Bank Limited.
- CAMELS Rating System: In Accordance with BRAC Bank Limited
- General Banking and Credit Operations of Mercantile Bank
- General Banking of Social Islami Bank Ltd
- Advantage and Potential Risk of Online Banking: Study on Dhaka bank
- Working Experiance at Southeast Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited