It is a broadly described annual report of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2012. During the financial year, The Company has underwritten a gross premium Tk. 1,701.27 million and showed a growth of 6.42% over the corresponding last year. The net premium retention was 46.58% amounting to Tk. 792.48 million of total gross premium underwritten as compared to the net premium retention of 44 94% amounting to Tk. 718.51 million in the previous year. The company earned a net profit before tax Tk. 277.17 million in 2012 as against Tk. 204.52 million in 2011, which is 35.52% Increase over the last year.
The Board of Directors of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited has recommended @10% cash & @20% stock dividend to the shareholders of the company for the year ended 31st December 2012. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited:
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- Director’s Report 2010-2011 of Larsen and Toubro
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Directors Report 2004 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2012 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited