It is a broadly described annual report of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited in the year of 2012. During the financial year, Total Assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 13,348,165 billion as against at Rs. 8,281,106 billion in last year. Deposits of the Bank increase of 86% were achieved, from Rs. 4.512 billion last year to Rs. 8.372 billion during the current year. The Share capital of the Bank Stood at Rs. 1,346,939 million. The Bank has improved its balance sheet footing by 61%, from Rs. 8.281 billion last year to Rs. 13.348 billion in the current year. During the financial year 2011, the bank posted a profit before tax of PKR 503,042 billion. In 2012, The Bank posted Profit after tax of PKR 374,110 billion as compared at PKR 134,470 million in the previous year. Earnings per share of the bank for the year ending 2012 are Rs. 2.78 compared to Rs. 1.00 at end of 2011.
As of the balance sheet date, the Bank has accumulated tax losses of Rs. 195.625 million (2011: Rs. 665.438 million).
More Annual Report of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Information on Forex Trading Approaches
- Annual Report 2015 of IDLC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of ICICI Bank
- Report On General Banking Activities of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited.