It is a broadly described annual report of East India Distilleries Parry Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,343,129 Crore. Total Revenue of the Company for the year was Rs. 14,826 Crore 5.88% lower than Rs. 15,753 Crore in the previous year. An overall expense for the year was Rs. 13,906 Crore as against Rs. 15,458 Crore in the previous year. Operating Profit (EBITDA) was Rs. 1,585 Crore as against Rs. 1,020 Crore in the previous year. Net Profit before Tax of the Company posted for the year Rs. 919.60 Crore. Profit after Tax and minority interest for the year at Rs. 521 Crore, was Rs. 486 Crore higher over Rs. 35 Crore in the previous year. The Paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2017 was Rs. 17.59 Crore. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 29.44 as compared to Rs. 1.95 of last year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has paid an interim dividend of Rs. 4/- (@400%) per equity share of Rs. 1/- each in March 2017.
More Annual Report of East India Distilleries Parry Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of Jamuna Oil Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of IDLC Finance Limited