It is a broadly described annual report of Pidilite Industries Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 4,295.58 Crores. Total income of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 5,408.75 Crores. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 4,169.69 Crores. The Operating Profit for the year at Rs. 1338.94 Crores increased by 12.37%. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 1144.72 Crores as compared Rs. 1069.50 Crores in the previous year. The net profit of the Company for the year at Rs. 773.79 Crores increased by 3.63%. Income tax for the current year at Rs. 362.66 Crores is higher by 21.38%. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 15.09.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 4.75 per equity share of Rs. 1/- each, out of the current year’s profit, on 51.27 Crores equity shares of Rs. 1/- each amounting to Rs. 243.52 Crores.
More Annual Report of Pidilite Industries Limited:
- Performance Evaluation of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited.
- Annual Report 2015 of Hakkani Pulp & Paper Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of IDBI Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of United Bank Limited
- Impact of Monetary Policy in Capital Market