It is a broadly described annual report of M.I. Cement Factory Limited in the year of 2017. During the Accounting year ended 30 June 2017, the Company has contributed Taka. 2,237 Million to the National Exchequer. The Company had made the higher revenue in the current year of Taka. 943.98 Crore as against Taka. 901.65 Crore of the last year, but due to some increased expenditure in the year under reference the Net Profit after tax stood at Tk. 66.11 Crore as against of Tk. 74.42 Crore of the last year. During the Financial year 2016-2017, sales volume increased by 10.36% in the year 2016-2017 over the year 2015-2016. Gross Profit decreased by 2.95% from Tk. 1,659 million to Tk. 1,610 million.
The Board of Directors in their meeting held on 22nd October 2017 has recommended cash dividend @ 20% i.e. Tk. 2.00 (Taka two) only per share of Tk. 10.00 each aggregating to Tk. 297,000,000.00 for the year ended 30 June 2017 subject to the approval of the shareholders’ in the Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on 4 December 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of M.I. Cement Factory Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of ICICI Bank
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2005-2006 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Discuss Foreign Exchange Management
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-3)