Common Stock is a security that represents ownership inside a corporation. Holders involving common stock exercising control by choosing a board involving directors and voting with corporate policy. Common stockholders are around the bottom of the priority ladder regarding ownership structure. In the eventuality of liquidation, common shareholders have rights to a company’s assets simply after bondholders, preferred shareholders as well as other debt holders are paid in full.
- How Arannayk Foundation’s Financial Resources are Managed
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Golden Son Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Daffodil Computers Limited
- Financial Analysis and Position of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Insurance Company Limited