This article focus to Define and Discuss on Ethical Investing. In an age where environmentalism and also social responsibility have become an element of the mainstream consciousness, there is a change within personal markets. The bottom line is no longer the sole conclusion making factor that investors typically think about. A recent trend has been to purchase companies that align with your own personal set of values. This phenomenon is called ethical investing. Ethical investors can look to buy stock in companies that shoot for positive change over genuine profiteering. In other phrases, ethical investors partner upwards with ethical firms.
- Annual Report 2008 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Lanco Infratech Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Standard Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Stylecraft Limited
- Customer Insurance Products of Rupali Life Insurance Company