Financial statements are principal means through which financial information is communicated to those outside an enterprise. Financial statement that measures a company’s financial performance over a specific accounting period. The three basic financial statements are the (1) balance sheet, (2) income statement; and (3) cash flow statement. Financial performance is assessed by giving a summary of how the business incurs its revenues and expenses through both operating and non-operating activities. It also shows the net profit or loss incurred over a specific accounting period, typically over a fiscal quarter or year.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2006 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Elgi Equipments Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of IFIC Bank Limited