Foreign Exchange Option is a derivative financial instrument that gives the right but not the obligation to exchange money denominated in one currency into another currency at a pre-agreed exchange rate on a specified date. It is the deepest, largest and most liquid market for options of any kind. The global market for exchange-traded currency options was notionally valued by the Bank for International Settlements at $158.3 trillion in 2005.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Karur Vysya Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Sanghi Industries Limited
- Performance Analysis on Agrani Bank Limited
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Statements of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Long Term Approach Guide for Stock Market Investing
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Pidilite Industries Limited