Main purpose of this report is to discuss General and Foreign Exchange operations of EXIM Bank Limited. Foreign exchange or Forex is the exchange of one currency for another, or the conversion of one currency into another foreign currency. System of trading within and converting the currency of one country into that involving another. Other objectives of this report is to learn relevant rules, regulations, theories and practices for Foreign Exchange banking. Finally find out problems related on General and Foreign Exchange operations and suggest recommendation.
- Annual Report 2010 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Policies and Practices of Credit Management
- Annual Report 2011 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Karnataka Bank Limited
- Report on General Banking Activities of Sonali Bank Bangladesh