Investment Management is a generic term that commonly refers to the buying and selling of investments in just a portfolio. Investment management may include banking as well as budgeting duties, together with taxes. Investment management would be the professional asset management of numerous securities (shares, bonds and other securities) as well as other assets so as to meet specified investment goals for the main benefit of the investors.
- Define Letter of Credit and it’s Banking Procedure.
- Intrinsic Value
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of United Power Generation and Distribution Company Limited
- Internship Report on Loan Performance of BDBL
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tata Chemicals Limited