Time Value of Money is the idea that money available at the present time is worth greater than the same amount in the future due to it’s potential earning potential. This core rule of finance supports that, provided dollars can earn attention, any amount of money will probably be worth more the sooner it is received. Time Value of Money also referred to as “present discounted value”.
- Annual Report 2015 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- SME Loan Lending Activities and Reconciliation Process
- Annual Report 2009 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastland Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2009-2010 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited