Stable Value Fund is definitely an investment vehicle present in company retirement ideas. Stable value funds are comprised of mostly ‘synthetic GICs’ (known as wrapped bonds) because of the inherent stability. These bonds can be short or more advanced term with extended maturities than other choices including money market money. They are matched with insurance contracts to ensure a specific bare minimum return. The investment aim of stable value fund is always to provide capital availability and predictable, constant returns.
- Assignment on Swot Analysis of Aarong Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012 of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Internal Rate Of Return (IRR)
- Discuss on Four Expert Bullion Trading
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited