This article talks about Sociocracy, which is a theoretical system of government in which the interests of all members of society are served equally. It has been advocated as a management system that distributes leadership and power throughout the organization. Sociocracy also used by public, private, non-profit, and community organizations and associations. It is based on principles, methods, and a structure that creates a resilient and coherent system. It uses transparency, inclusiveness, and accountability to increase harmony, effectiveness, and productivity.
- University Graduation Ceremony Speech by a Student
- Sample Experience Letter format for Senior Graphic Designer
- Application format to Police Station for Lost of Sim Card
- Importance of Agriculture in Rural Development
- Fish Cultivation in Bangladesh
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Somapura Mahavihara)