Write Job Application Letter for the Post of Lecturer
With due respect, I wish to introduce myself as an intelligent young man with a Post Graduate Degree of MBA but without a job. I get a vacancy employment from newspaper (newspaper name…), here I approach you with the request to absorb me in your college as a lecture.
I give below my qualifications.
I have a good academic result in all level of education. I obtained first class in both high school and College with GPA…… I completed BBA with GPA…. I had finance (Or any….) as my major subject.
I passed MBA From (University Name) with GPA…., about one years ago.
I have not been able to get a appropriate job so far, although taught at a university Admission coaching center for one year. I also give home tuition to a few students.
I have an aptitude for teaching. I can teach accounting and finance up to graduation level, and economics and mathematics up to secondary level. Apart from this, I can teach reasoning and teaching aptitude to students appearing in competitive examinations.
I hope that you’re going to give me a opportunity to serve you. I assure you if given a chance, I most certainly will try to do my far better satisfy you with hard work and intelligence.
- Sample Invitation Letter to Parents for School Exhibition
- Application Letter for Issuing Cheque Book
- Application for due Encashment of previous Annual Leaves
- Leave Application from Office for Attending Marriage Ceremony
- We Should be concerned about Greenhouse Effect – an Open Speech
- Sample Notice Letter format to Students