Cryonics is an experiment in the most literal sense of the word. It is an effort to save lives by using temperatures so cold that a person beyond help by today’s medicine might be preserved for decades or centuries until a future medical technology can restore that person to full health. Cryonics is regarded with skepticism within the mainstream scientific community and is not part of normal medical practice. It depends on beliefs that death is a process rather than an event, clinical death is a prognosis of death rather than a diagnosis of death, and that the cryonics patient has not experienced information-theoretic death.
- The Christmas Tree And The Wedding
- Sample Letter for Development of Transport to Transport Authority
- Corporate Social Responsibility by Banks and Financial Institutions in Bangladesh
- How to write an Announcement of Play Letter?
- Artificial Neural Network
- Financial Performance 2008-2009 of State Bank of India