General objective of this lecture is to present on Oils and Fats. Here briefly present on Chemical structure of Oils and fats – important for storing chemical energy in living things. All fats and oils are a mixture of saturated fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids. Unsaturated fatty acids include monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Finally discuss on how Fatty acids present in mixture affect the properties; Saturated triglycerides pack closely together and Attractive forces – higher melting point.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Advantages of Audit Note Book
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Training Manager of British American Tobacco Bangladesh
- Resignation Letter for Supervisor Position for Higher Studies
- Angular Cheilitis