Electric Generator is a device that changes mechanical energy to power for use in a external circuit. The source of mechanical energy are different widely from a hand crank to an internal combustion engine. Generators provide nearly all of the power for electric power grids. The reverse conversion of power into mechanical energy is performed by an electric motor, and motors and generators possess many similarities.
- Marketing Activities of the Exim Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2015 of The Premier Bank Limited
- Analysis Consumer Credit Scheme Provided by Mercantile Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sinobangla Industries Limited