A pandemic is a global disease outbreak. An influenza pandemic occurs when a new flu virus for which there is little or no immunity in the human population emerges and begins to spread simply from person to person. Pandemic flu is different from seasonal flu because: symptoms may be more severe and complications more frequent; health systems may be overwhelmed; healthy people may be at increased risk for serious complications; occurs infrequently rather than every year.
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2015-2016 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Term paper on 7PS practice in GrameenPhone
- Application and Cover Letter Format for Fire Safety Jobs
- Factors Influencing Womens Choices and Use of Safe Delivery Clinics
- Labour Law in Bangladesh Within the Framework of ILO
- Investing in Small Businesses for Tax Benefits