Prime purpose of this lecture is to present on Rockets and Satellites. A rocket moves forward when gases expelled from the rear of the rocket push it in the opposite direction. Hot gases are propelled out of the back of a rocket engine. The force of the gas in one direction (action) produces an opposing force (reaction) that propels the rocket forward. Satellites are used for communications, navigation, collecting weather data, and research, In addition, two-dozen Global Positioning Satellites give off signals that can be picked up by small receivers on earth. The receiver can then tell you where you are on earth’s surface.
- Consensus Decision Making
- Important Steps to Build Employee Loyalty
- Report on Market Position and Problems of Meghna Cement Mills Limited (Part-2)
- Human Resource Management Concept on Renaissance Consultants Ltd
- Accounting solution in NEW THREADING CO.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oriental Bank of Commerce